Delaware North Companies/GuestPath Guest Experience Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary. Open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (except in the province of Quebec), 18 years of age and older as of date of entry. Void in Quebec and wherever prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Delaware North Companies/GuestPath Guest Experience Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 30, 2013 and ends 4:00 p.m. ET on August 31, 2014 ("Promotion Period").
- How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.dncguestsweepstakes.com, and fill in the entry information. Entries must be complete in order to be eligible. Entries received between 10:00 a.m. ET on August 30, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2013 to be eligible for the first quarter's random drawing. Entries must be received between 12:00 a.m. ET on December 1, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. ET on February 28, 2014 to be eligible for the second quarter's random drawing. Entries must be received between 12:00 a.m. ET on March 1, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2014 to be eligible for the third quarter's random drawing. Entries must be received between 12:00 a.m. ET on June 1, 2014 and 4:00 p.m. ET on August 31, 2014 to be eligible for the last quarter's random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person/e-mail address every 30 calendar days. Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent quarterly random drawings, if any. Normal Internet access, phone charges and usage charges imposed by your on-line/phone service providers will apply.
- Prizes and Estimated Retail Values ("ERV"): Grand Prizes [four (4) – one (1) per quarter]: Winner's choice of one of the following four (4) destinations:
(1) A 4-day/3-night trip for four (4) to Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida, including round-trip coach class air transportation from major airport nearest winner's residence, mid-scale Sponsor-specified hotel accommodations for three (3) nights (based on quad occupancy), four (4) annual passes to Kennedy Space Center and $750 spending money, for the winner only, awarded in the form of a check. The ERV of this trip is $5,000.
(2) A 4-day/3-night trip for two (2) to Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite National Park, including round-trip coach class air transportation from major airport nearest winner's residence, deluxe accommodations at Tenaya Lodge for three (3) nights (based on double occupancy) and $750 spending money, for the winner only, awarded in the form of a check. The ERV of this trip is $4,100.
(3) A 4-day/3-night trip for two (2) to Jumers Casino & Hotel in Rock Island, Illinois, including round-trip coach class air transportation from major airport nearest winner's residence, deluxe accommodations at Jumer's Casino & Hotel for three (3) nights (based on double occupancy), airport transfer to and from airport/hotel and $750 spending money, for the winner only, awarded in the form of a check. The ERV of this trip is $3,350.
(4) A 4-day/3-night trip for two (2) to a location where there is a Delaware North Companies Sporting Venue mutually agreed upon by the winner and Sponsor (http://www.delawarenorth.com/Sportservice-Partners.aspx), including round-trip coach class air transportation from major airport nearest winner's residence, mid-scale Sponsor-specified hotel accommodations for three (3) nights (based on double occupancy), two (2) tickets to a regular season sporting event of winner's choice (based on availability) and $750 spending money, for the winner only, awarded in the form of a check. The ERV of this trip is $4,450.
Winner must be 21 years of age or older to select the Jumers Casino & Hotel trip as his/her Grand Prize choice. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor; dates of departure/return are subject to change. Grand Prize values may vary based on points of departure and airfare fluctuations. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. All travel arrangements/accommodations are at Sponsor's discretion. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize.
- Random Drawings: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected for each quarter in a witnessed random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding quarter. Random drawings will be conducted on or about the 5th of each month (or the next business day) following the close of each quarter (from December 5, 2013 through September 5, 2014), by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, at their offices in Melville, New York. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received each quarter. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by mail, e-mail and/or phone.
- General Rules: All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes and other governmental charges, if any, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, not specified herein, related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the individual winners. If a winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must answer unaided a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition to receiving a prize. Grand Prize winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, where legal (or for Canadian residents, a Declaration of Compliance with the Official Rules), within ten (10) days [twenty (20) days for Canadian residents] of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If a Grand Prize winner is a minor in his/her state/province of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign all documents, fulfill all required conditions as set forth in these Official Rules, including accompanying minor on the trip. Travel companion(s) (or parent/legal guardian if a travel companion is a minor) of each Grand Prize winner will be required to execute a liability release prior to departure. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate selection. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winners' names and likenesses for promotional purposes, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Trips may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Airline carrier restrictions apply. Grand Prize winners and their respective travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. Grand Prize winners and travel companions must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid passport, visa, photo ID, etc.) in order to travel. In the event a winner lives within one-hundred fifty (150) miles of destination, round-trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided. Grand Prize travel must be completed on dates specified by Sponsor which may correspond to event dates. Certain additional restrictions may apply. If any portion of any Grand Prize option is cancelled, postponed or unavailable due to circumstances beyond Sponsor's control, that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any damage to entrant's computer in connection with accessing or downloading any information from Sponsor's Web site. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted, and award applicable prizes from eligible entries received each quarter prior to cancellation.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (except in the Province of Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and their families of Delaware North Companies, Incorporated, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. are not eligible to win. This offer is void in Quebec and wherever prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, local, municipal and provincial laws and regulations.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after October 1, 2014, for a period of at least 30 days, click on the Winners link.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Delaware North Companies, Incorporated, 40 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, NY U.S.A. 14202. The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY U.S.A. 11747.